Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catching up



Man, I am waay behind on posts these days.  It's only likely to get worse too.  Since I'll be gone so much this summer, I be able to post only when I have a chance. Who knows how often that will be.  So while I'm catching up here......

I've gotten through the state birds I got at the convention. Here's some random pictures from the convention:
First this N  Parula:



I managed to catch him flying:



Yay! A Black-throated Blue Warbler!!


Chestnut-sided:



You guys know this one right? 



Blackburnian!


Again:



And again!: 




Lastly, this Magnolia: 


The WSO's 69th annual convention was a blast!  I'll be posting the rest of my pictures on my website soon. I'll post the link when I do.  

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Excellent pictures!! I love the first one with the people walking through the fog, and the picture of the N Parula flying away. Your Warbler pics are amazing too.

Hope you have a fun and successful summer of birding!