Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow!


So this morning, I woke up to 2 inches of snow on the ground. 

The new snow was sticking to everything so it was really pretty outside. 


I love it right after a new snow when everything is white! 


The birds were a bit chilly this morning. 



It had mostly melted by the middle of the afternoon.  I could go for another 100+ inches this winter!  I actually was able to ski down the hill behind my house for the first time ever last year! Usually there's not enough snow to cover all the underbrush so that your skis don't get caught in it. Last year, there was! Let's hope the same for this year! 

Til next time, 
Happy Birding! 

1 comment:

David Bell said...

we're already past 1/3 of your total! 35 inches so far this season, with 13 inches in one day. no snow days though...it's also sorta raining and melting though, so there's only about 8-10 inches on the ground. hope you see some redpolls or pufi's soon.